[OPEN RECRUITMENT] HIGH QUALITY TALENT LECTURER UNIVERSITAS PADJADJARAN
HIGH QUALITY TALENT LECTURER UNIVERSITAS PADJADJARAN
1. Have a doctoral degree from an internationally reputable university
(Overseas graduate would be preferable);
2. Not be older than 45 years old;
3. Has at least 3 international publications in reputable international journals in the last 3 years;
4. Has a high passion for research, teaching and learning;
5. Have excellent English communication skills.
High Quality Talent Lecturer is a recruitment program for lecturers at Universitas Padjadjaran that targets candidates with
extraordinary academic and professional qualifications.
Remuneration and benefits:
1. Allowances, remuneration and honorarium as a permanent lecturer;
2. Special Research Funding Scheme;
3. Exceptional performance incentives for academic publications;
4. International seminar assistance;
5. Health insurance.
To apply for this opportunity, please send:
an application letter
a curriculum vitae
a copy of doctorate diploma and certificate of equivalency
a copy of Indonesian Citizenship
2 (two) recommendation letters from
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with mail subject: HQT Application,
not later than 31 May 2021.
1. Carry out the Three Roles of Higher Education (Tridarma) as a permanent lecturer (non-PNS);
2. Work full time (40 hours every week);
3. Carry out Tridarma duties with a minimum workload equivalent to 12 credit hours (SKS) per semester;
4. Have at least 1 international publication in the first year.